Sunday, December 20, 2009

Born Again

Being born again is when your mind is illuminated by the Spirit. Then one can see the kingdom of God, one then has a change of heart. The second part is to get baptized: 1. Immersed in water 2. Immersed in the Spirit. The way is open for us when we receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost. When you feel it stiring-burning within you, its working on you, you have to use spiritual toolds to enter into the Spiritual Realm. We came here to become like God. We have to go through the experiences in life. We came into the world to experience adversity which can in turn bless us. We need to be pursuing  what we nned to be learning. He gives us trials to us because He knows we can handle it, we will learn something about ourselves. We need to allow him to give us trials. So we can grown and learn. Its how when we handle a situation or trial we can be either stronger in the faith or we can be less faithful and bitter. "And as for the perils which I am called to pass through, they seem but a small thing to me, as the envy and wrath of man have been my common lot all the days of my life; and for what cause it seems mysterious, unless I was ordained from before the foundation of the world for some good end, or bad, as you may choose to call it.  Judge ye for yourselves.  God knoweth all these things, whether it be good or bad.  But nevertheless, deep water is what I am wont to swim in.  It all has become a second nature to me; and I feel, like Paul, to glory in tribulation; for to this day has the God of my fathers delivered me out of them all, and will deliver me from henceforth; for behold, and lo, I shall triumph over all my enemies, for the Lord God hath spoken it." (Doctrine and Covenants 127:2) The gospel is a resource in event of pain, when it comes, rejoice you have a resource to deal with your pain. The Atonement pays for the fall of adam. 1. Physical death we will be resurrected, the Savior will unconditionally pays for it. Also with spiritual death where we will enter into God's presence-but for how long?(its condititional on our part) He does require our effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment